YULI GROUP LTD.
Last Updated: September 19, 2022
Welcome to our website, available at https://yuligroup.com or any other address as may be available from time to time (the “Website”), which is owned, operated and managed by Yuli Group Representation Ltd., (“Yuli Group”, “our”, “us” or “we”).
For the purpose of these Terms, the following terms shall have the respective meanings set forth besides them:
1.1. “Content” shall mean any information of any kind incorporated in the Website, including, but not limited to, texts, verbal and visual content, articles, publications, design, graphic language, videos, materials, data, photos, pictures, drawings, sound files, graphic files, links, computer code, application, texts and any other information displayed or presented on the Website, whether owned by Yuli Group or by a third party that granted Yuli Group with a right to use it in the Website.
1.2. “Use” shall mean any accessing and/or viewing and/or visiting and/or browsing the Website for any purpose. The Use of the Website is free of charge.
1.3. “User”, “you” or “your” (including any alterations thereof) shall mean any person or entity that Uses the Website for any purposes, using a computer and/or any other device, including cellular device and/or by any other means of communications.
1.4. “Visitor Information” shall mean information you upload to the Website in order to contact us, for instance, if you are interested in our services (such as your name, e-mail address, pictures, and any other information you decide to incorporate in the “message box” in the Website).
2. Scope of License, Limitations of Use
2.1. We hereby grant you a worldwide, non-exclusive, non-transferable, non-sub licensable, limited and revocable license to Use the Website and/or the Content, solely for internal and legitimate purposes. You may not Use the Website and/or the Content for any other purpose.
2.2. Without derogating from the generality of the above, You shall not: (a) modify, alter, reproduce, copy, rent, lease, loan, sell, publicly display, perform, distribute or otherwise Use the Website for any public and/or commercial purposes; (b) create derivative work based (whether in whole or in part) on any Content that is available on or through the Website; (c) crawl, decompile, reserve engineer, disassemble and/or otherwise attempt to reveal and/or derive the source code of the Website (including without limitation to any algorithm); (d) send and/or upload any “spam” or otherwise duplicative or unsolicited messages in violation of applicable laws; (e) send and/or store infringing, obscene, threatening, libelous, or otherwise unlawful material, including material harmful to children or violate of third party rights; (f) send and/or store material containing software viruses, worms, Trojan horses or other harmful computer code, files, scripts, agents or programs; (g) interfere with or disrupt the integrity or performance of the Website or the Content contained therein; (h) attempt to gain unauthorized access to Website or its related systems or networks; (i) create any link or deep linking and/or references to the Website from other sites; (j) remove, alter or obscure any copyright, trademark or other proprietary rights notice on or in the Website, or perform any other action in the Website or any part thereof in violation of the Terms and/or that would or might cause any damage to Yuli Group.
2.3. Without derogating from any other right granted to Yuli Group in accordance with applicable law and/or these Terms, any User acting in violation of the Terms will be denied access to the Website and any Visitor Information uploaded by the User to the Website (if any) shall be removed.
3. Ownership and Intellectual Property Rights
3.1. In the relations between you and Yuli Group, the Website (including any Content incorporated therein) is owned by Yuli Group and is protected by copyright and other intellectual-property laws and treaties. We (and our licensors) own any and all rights, title and interest in and to the Website (and any Content therein), including all copyright and other intellectual property rights in the Website, and the limited license granted herein (as set forth in section 2.1 above) does not provide You with any title or ownership rights in or to the Website and/or in any Content.
3.2. You acknowledge and agree that any Content presented to You on or through the Website is and shall remain the property of Yuli Group (and/or its licensor and/or suppliers), and is or may be protected by copyright, trademark, patent and/or other proprietary rights law.
3.3. We may provide an opportunity for You and other users to post comments or feedback on the Website. If You post any comments on the Website, You hereby grant Yuli Group a non-limited, worldwide, transferable, sub-licensable, and irrevocable license to use, store, and copy such content for any purpose.
4. Privacy and Data Protection
4.2. Despite us maintaining reasonable measures to secure and protect your account information regarding user’s access to the Website, We cannot ensure full protection from exposure due to malicious acts, and therefore are not be liable to any damages, whether direct, indirect, incidental or consequential, incurred by user due to any such exposure of account contents or information regarding user’s access. You are highly encouraged to maintain the requisite protection for your machine, such as maintaining an up-to-date antivirus and/or any antimalware or phishing software.
5. No Warranty and Disclaimers
5.1. Your Use of any information on the Website is entirely at your own risk, for which We shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any information available through the Website, meet your specific requirements. Any advice received through the Use of the Website (to the extent received) may not be relied upon for making any decisions, including (without limitation) in professional, medical, legal, personal or financial matters. For this purpose you should consult with a suitable professional to receive advice that is suited to your particular circumstances and the facts of your case. You should independently verify all statements contained on the Website.
5.2. The Content contained in the Website is of a general nature and is provided “AS IS”, for general knowledge, and for non-commercial use only, without any warranty, representation or undertaking (whether expressed or implied) of any kind.
5.3. Yuli Group expressly disclaims any and all responsibility and/or liability with respect to actions taken or not taken based on the Content of the Website and/or regarding the accuracy, completeness, correctness or reliability of the Content contained on the Website, or that the Content reflects up-to-date legal developments, precedents or legislation, or that it is error free. Yuli Group does not warrant that the Website will be available and/or uninterrupted and/or that is will work in full operating condition.
6. Limitation of Liability
To the maximum extent applicable by law, and notwithstanding any other provisions of any law or agreement, in no event will Yuli Group (and/or its employees, partners, associates and/or representatives) be liable for any damage (including but not limited to direct, indirect or consequential damage, such as damage due to lost profits, lost data or business interruption, damage to goodwill, etc.) arising out of the Use and/or inability to Use and/or the results of Use of the Website, Content contained on the Website (including, without limitations, reliance on such Content) or on any site linked to the Website, and/or resulting from exposure to computer viruses or other malware, whatever the grounds of claim or cause of damage, whether based on contract, tort or otherwise. The sole and exclusive relief available to You in any such event(s) is to leave the Website.
The names of companies and/or customers mentioned on the Website are trademarks or commercial logos of their respective owners. The Use of the Website does not confer on you rights in trademarks of Yuli Group and/or any third parties mentioned in the Website.
9. The Website is designed for the use of adults (18 years or older) and is not intended for minors. If you are a minor (below the age of 18), your Use per se of the Site is evidence that you received permission from your parents or appointed legal guardian to do so.
10. If any of the terms herein is determined to be illegal, invalid or otherwise enforceable by reason of law, then to the extent and within the jurisdiction in which the term is illegal, invalid or unenforceable, it shall be severed and deleted from the Terms, and the remaining terms shall survive, remain in full force and effect, and continue to be binding and enforceable.
11. You will defend, indemnify and hold Yuli Group (including its partners, associates and employees) from and against all claims, losses, costs, damages, liabilities and expenses (including without limitations, reasonable attorney’s fees) incurred by Yuli Group due to your breach of these Terms.
12. The Terms shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the state of Israel, excluding its choice of law principals. Ant disputes arising in connection with these Terms shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the competent courts in Tel-Aviv, Israel.
13. These Terms form the entire agreement between Yuli Group and you regarding your Use of the Website. Yuli Group reserves the right to alter and/or amend the Terms from time to time without advance notice by posting revised Terms. You can see when the Terms were last updated by checking the revised date at the top of the Terms. Further, Yuli Group reserves the rights to change the graphics of the Website, add or remove any Content, and also temporarily suspend or permanently stop the activity of the Website at any time, without advance notice. These Terms govern your Use of the Website and are separate from the terms or conditions of any other agreements you have entered into with Yuli Group.
If you have any question regarding the Terms, please contact us at Info@yuligroup.com